Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
These terms and conditions explain Lavender Row’s obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a customer. Please ensure that you have read them carefully. By continuing to use our web site that signifies you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that we may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice and they will be effective upon posting on this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use our website or enter the Lavender Row Farm.
- We, Lavender Row Ltd and KW & PC Ltd (“the Operator”) appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, safe and enjoyable experience. By entering Lavender Row Farm you, the visitor (“you” or “your”) accept the following terms and conditions.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank / credit card statement will be Lavender Row Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
- Lavender Row is a working farm offering a variety of activities and attractions. The Operator advises that whilst all reasonable care is taken certain risks are present including;
- Open waterways
- Weather conditions
- Walking surfaces; and any other non-specified hazards, aspects, features or elements of Lavender Row Farm.
You are responsible for avoiding or otherwise mitigating these risks and must exercise appropriate care at all times while at Lavender Row Farm and / or whilst participating in any activity offered by the Operator. By entering Lavender Row Farm you are acknowledging and accepting personal responsibility and liability for these and any other risks presented by Lavender Row Farm and to the maximum extent allowed by the law you are releasing the Operator and its subsidiaries, employees, agents and officers from any liability, and indemnifying them for any claims, losses, damages or expenses that arise in respect of the matters outlined or alluded to in this clause, including, but not limited to;
- Personal injury or death
- Property loss or damage
- Acts which may be construed as negligent and / or accidental
- Any other loss, harm, damage or suffering.
In the event that liability of any kind is attributed to the Operator, or its subsidiaries, employees, agents or officers, such liability is limited to the amount paid for the ticket or admission to Lavender Row Farm by the person to whom the Operator is liable.
- The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service or activity or part of such at Lavender Row Farm at any time, whether for reason of weather conditions, insufficient bookings, or any other reason. This includes the option to close parts of Lavender Row Farm or remove advertised programs or activities. The Operator will use its reasonable endeavours not to do this, but in the event that it is required the Operator shall have no liability to any party. The Operator will consider the matter of refunds, whether partial or in full on a case by case basis and at its absolute discretion.
- Children visiting Lavender Row Farm must, at all times, be supervised by a responsible person aged 16 years or over at a ratio of not more than seven children to each such responsible supervisor.
- You must not bring pets or any other animals to Lavender Row Farm.
- You must not bring any alcohol or drugs (other than prescribed medications or other medicinal pharmaceuticals) to Lavender Row Farm. Lavender Row Farm is a smoke free farm.
- The Operator reserves the right to deny access to or to remove from Lavender Row Farm any person or persons (whether holding tickets or not) who are considered to be or have the potential to be a nuisance or reckless, or disruptive or who are or are likely to fail to observe Lavender Row Farm directions (either signage or by staff). In such circumstances no refunds will be given.
- Any recording, whether visual, audio or both taken by you during your visit to Lavender Row Farm or during or of any activity at Lavender Row Farm must be for personal use only. Any other use, including any commercial use without the express permission of the Operator is strictly prohibited.
- Your pass/ticket cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of Lavender Row Farm.
- Car parking is provided and designated for campervans and private vehicles. You must comply with the car parking signs and instructions set out in the car parking area. The Operator accepts no liability for any damage to any vehicles parked in or otherwise using the car parking area.
- You agree that the laws of New Zealand apply exclusively to these terms and conditions and that the Courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction over them. You agree not to commence any Court action in any other jurisdiction in relation to these terms and conditions and to indemnify the Operator against any costs incurred in respect of your breaching this clause and these terms and conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not for internal use.
Culinary (Angustifolia) Lavender:
- Only use for food flavouring
- Essential oil not for internal use
All orders placed through the website are subject to our acceptance. This means that we may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, we will issue you a refund.
Your order will be packed within 2 to 3 days of receiving your payment and it will be sent the next day except Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. International deliveries may not be possible. We may consider special delivery requests.
*Free freight on orders over $150.00 applies to normal domestic postal orders, not corporate orders of cartons.
All efforts will be made to fulfil any order placed with us however we accept no responsibility or liability should we be unable to supply any products ordered for any reason.
Products may vary in appearance as they are hand made. We guarantee the quality of our products. If you have any questions or comments about our products please contact us at the details provided below. Please retain the product, packaging and batch code.
All prices shown on our website are listed in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to change or alter any prices at any time for any reason. There may be additional charges for courier and rural delivery which will be notified before your order is accepted.
All intellectual property on the website including all copyright and trademarks is our property. Any unauthorised use of any of our intellectual property is strictly forbidden.
Use of our Website
While every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that information provided on our website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access via our website.
Limitation of Liability
We will not, in any event, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential loss or damage arising from the use of our website or any other website accessed from our website.
Our website uses standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and inscription technology to ensure that any credit card information which you provide when you purchase product through our website remains secure. All payments are processed by Stripe. Stripe is committed to data security, and use a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorised access, use of disclosure.
Any information collected about you through our website is used exclusively for the purposes of processing orders, improving your shopping experience and to communicate with you regarding products, services and promotions. We will store any information that you provide securely and will not sell or release or otherwise disclose to any third party. We will not however be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm damage or loss arising from the transmission of or any information you may send to us in connection with the use of the website.
Personal information relating to you is available under the Privacy Act 1993 and you may request changes to the information held.
Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services.
We may use this information from time to time to deliver targeted advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook).
For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.
The product information provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only. The information provided is not considered to be complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate. The information contained in this website is not intended to be sufficient to provide diagnosis and/or treatment of medical conditions. It is recommended that treatment of serious health conditions be done with the help of a trained qualified medical practitioner.
Telephone – 021 488129
Email – email@example.com