Pacific Blue Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is believed to promote relaxation, help with reducing anxiety and insomnia and has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It has a light fresh floral scent that can enhance your health and wellbeing.
Pacific Blue is a popular variety with growers and consumers alike. It has a fresh, sweet and fruity aroma which lingers and leaves a tangy, herbaceous after note.
Suggested Uses for Pacific Blue Lavender Oil:
- Add lavender oil to a carrier oil and create a relaxing massage oil
- Add a couple of drops of oil to bath water to create a soothing, relaxing, calming atmosphere
- Rub lavender oil directly onto a blemish to aid in the removal
- Use lavender oil to relieve itching after an insect bite
- Apply to your hair for a deep condition that keeps the hair shiny and helps control dandruff
- Oil diffusers and vaporisers
- Freshen your linen cupboards, wardrobes and drawers and help keep the moths away