Grosso Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is believed to promote relaxation, help with reducing anxiety and insomnia and has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It has a light fresh floral scent that can enhance your health and wellbeing.
We currently grow more Grosso on our farm than any other variety. It’s a popular oil-producing lavender because of its high yields. Grosso’s bold scent contains a hint of camphor as well as light, floral undertones. This is Kelly’s favourite and our Grosso entry won a Silver Award at the NZ Lavender Growers Association Supreme Oil Awards 2020.
Suggested Uses for Grosso Lavender Essential Oil:
- Add lavender oil to a carrier oil and create a relaxing massage oil
- Add a couple of drops of oil to bath water to create a soothing, relaxing, calming atmosphere
- Rub lavender oil directly onto a blemish to aid in the removal
- Use lavender oil to relieve itching after an insect bite
- Apply to your hair for a deep condition that keeps the hair shiny and helps control dandruff
- Oil diffusers and vaporisers
- Freshen your linen cupboards, wardrobes and drawers and help keep the moths away